Archiv für die Kategorie „DIY“


Montag, 25. August 2014

Still some work on the carburetor, but 99% of the work done. Now up to the last big hurdle, there German TÜV.

IMG_2274 IMG_2279 IMG_2296

How to build a fender, quick and easy

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

As promised here is a small instruction how to make a fender from glassfibre quite quick, easy and also cheap. I needed a fender for my Caferacer project and I could not find a one that fitted my front tire, was financially in reach and according my esthetically likes. So I started to make one myself. (mehr …)

simplenZAR getting more complicated

Samstag, 26. Februar 2011

simplenZAR in Acrylic enclosure

As the name simplenZAR implicates, this thing should be very simple, but with all the cables it it is not very useful. So I decided to take this a bit further and expand my knowledge a bit. I decided to build a shield to fit the Arduino, so I could get rid of all the cables. (mehr …)


Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

After my first successful experience in electronics, building the MeeBlip, I was a hooked. So I decided to buy an arduino and dive a bit deeper.

My first project was a rudimentary sequencer to work together with my MeeBlip. It took me 3 days to figure out the schematiks and code the programm. It was great fun.

(mehr …)

New firmware for the MeeBlip on OSX

Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

James Graham released a new firmware for the MeeBlip, today. For exactly this reason I bought an ISP-Programmer (In System Programmer) couple of weeks ago. Because this whole microcontroler thing is quite new to me, I was a bit worried to brick my Blip, but my worries were for nothing.

(mehr …)


Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

The hackable digital  synthesizer

MeeBlipA couple of weeks ago I found the MeeBlip on some synth related sites. Because I like to build stuff and I like electronic music equipment, this small thin was the perfect combination for a nice new project. James Grahame designed this device and you can order the rather cheap diy kit for $79. For me in Europe with the rather weak dollar it was around 60 Euro. It arrived just after Christmas and I had a few days to dive into this project.

(mehr …)