As the name simplenZAR implicates, this thing should be very simple, but with all the cables it it is not very useful. So I decided to take this a bit further and expand my knowledge a bit. I decided to build a shield to fit the Arduino, so I could get rid of all the cables.
For the PCB I started with Eagle Cad, but found that I could do it faster on my own with Illustrator. After an evening of pushing traces around I came up with a quite simple pcb that I could route an my mill. This is the result. It fits on the Arduino and works very well.
But, I wanted to be able to do more projects with my Arduino, so I decided to build a very basic one that I can use for my simplenZAR-shield. Again, after one evening of drawing in Illustrator I came up with a rudimentary Arduino clone. Without Serial connection. I just put on the programmed chip. Here is the result.
Next was an enclosure to keep everything together and include a power supply. I milled a Acrylic enclosure and now have a very small simplenZAR to work with my MeeBlip.